Website Jota Aviation
Jota Aviation is a specialist charter airline based at London Southend Airport, United Kingdom, and with the related Jota Sport, Jota Design and Jota Historic divisions, forms the Jota Group. The airline operates a fleet of 146 and Avro RJ aircraft.
CAPTAIN 146 / AVRO RJ
(Suitably experienced non type rated Captains will be considered)
Applications will be particularly welcome from TRI/TRE and Line Training Captains.
Jota Aviation is currently seeking motivated applicants to join our expanding team of highly skilled flight crew within a great working environment.
Successful applicants will have the following:
Minimum Hours 3,000 TT of which 1,000 on 146/RJ or other multi engine aircraft >20 tonnes or 40 seats
- A current Avro RJ/BAe 146 type rating is preferred
- Ability to obtain an airside security pass – 5 years’ verifiable employment history
- Entitlement to reside and work in the UK (Southend Base)
- Fluency in English language with ELP level 5 or above
- Current Class 1 medical
Jota Aviation’s competitive employee benefits include:-
Basic starting salary: On application (Type-Rated)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme – with company contribution
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Permanent Employment Contract
Applications are online.