Website Jota Aviation
Jota Aviation is a specialist charter airline based at London Southend Airport, United Kingdom, and with the related Jota Sport, Jota Design and Jota Historic divisions, forms the Jota Group. The airline operates a fleet of 146 and Avro RJ aircraft.
Type Rated First Officer 146 / AVRO RJ
Jota Aviation is currently seeking motivated applicants to join our expanding team of highly skilled flight crew within a great working environment.
Successful applicants will have the following:-
A multi-engine instrument rating, plus:
- A certificate of satisfactory completion of multi-crew co-operation (MCC)
- A flight crew license (theoretical ATPL with valid JAR or EASA CPL)
- Experience of operating ME airplanes in a CAT environment advantageous
- A current Avro RJ/BAe 146 type rating is preferred
- Ability to obtain an airside security pass – 5 years’ verifiable employment history
- Entitlement to reside and work in the UK (Southend Base)
- Fluency in English language with ELP level 5 or above
- Current Class 1 medical
Jota Aviation’s competitive employee benefits include:-
Basic starting salary of On application (Type-Rated)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme – with company contribution
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Permanent Employment Contract
Applications are online.