Website L3 Commercial Solutions
A320 TRIs / SFIs and A320 TREs / SFEs – Airline Training
L3 London Training Centre: Crawley
We are inviting applications from committed and experienced A320 TRIs / SFIs and A320 TREs/SFEs who have a passion for delivering high quality training. We are delighted to offer a freelance contract to suitable applicants who aspire to be part of our growth strategy. Full time employed positions may also be available to suitably qualified individuals.
- To conduct airline simulator training/checking to the highest standards in accordance with our ATO OPS manual and relevant client specific procedures, under the direction and supervision of the appropriate Training Manager, Airline Training
- When suitably qualified, to support the relevant Training Manager in the standardization of Instructors by conducting standards checks and Instructor development support and feedback
- To maintain and deliver our exceptional standard of reporting, assessment and recording
- To conduct any other assigned duties or projects as required under the supervision of the relevant Training Manager.
Essential qualification, skills and experience:
- UK EASA A320 TRI /SFI or A320 TRE/SFE qualification
- Previous Airline Instructor experience is preferred but not essential
To apply: If you can demonstrate your qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience match our requirements, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to email@example.com
L3 CTS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of their background.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org