Website L3 Commercial Solutions
A320 TRIs / SFIs and A320 TREs / SFEs – Airline Training
L3 London Training Centre: Crawley
We are inviting applications from committed and experienced A320 TRIs / SFIs and A320 TREs/SFEs who have a passion for delivering high quality training. We are delighted to offer a freelance contract to suitable applicants who aspire to be part of our growth strategy. Full time employed positions may also be available to suitably qualified individuals.
- To conduct airline simulator training/checking to the highest standards in accordance with our ATO OPS manual and relevant client specific procedures, under the direction and supervision of the appropriate Training Manager, Airline Training
- When suitably qualified, to support the relevant Training Manager in the standardization of Instructors by conducting standards checks and Instructor development support and feedback
- To maintain and deliver our exceptional standard of reporting, assessment and recording
- To conduct any other assigned duties or projects as required under the supervision of the relevant Training Manager.
Essential qualification, skills and experience:
- UK EASA A320 TRI /SFI or A320 TRE/SFE qualification
- Previous Airline Instructor experience is preferred but not essential
To apply: If you can demonstrate your qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience match our requirements, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
L3 CTS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of their background.