Location: Training Centers – Bournemouth & Coventry, UK
To provide flight, simulator and ground instruction in accordance with L3 Commercial Training Solutions – Airline Academy approved Training Manuals for the Integrated or Modular flight training courses.
ARE YOU AN INSPIRATIONAL AND ENTHUSIASTIC MULTI ENGINE FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
A great opportunity has arisen to join one of the world’s leading airline training organizations. L3 CTS has ambitious growth plans designed to meet the strong global demand for airline pilots utilizing our Training Centers in the United Kingdom.
We are seeking applications from highly motivated, committed, experienced Multi Engine Flight Instructors who enjoy being part of an industry leading training organization and will share our passion for consistently delivering high quality training.
We have multiple opportunities available for Multi Engine Flight Instructors based at our Airline Academies in Bournemouth and Coventry, UK on an employed or freelance basis. We’re looking for a minimum of EASA CPL SE/ME/IR(A), multi engine instructors rating, valid Class 1 Medical and the right to live and work in the UK. In return we will offer you an attractive package and a great place to work.
Core duties will involve, but not limited to:
• Uphold flight safety in every aspect of training and encourage a ‘just culture’ amongst colleagues and trainees
• Conduct each training event in accordance with the approved syllabus, and in compliance with the Academy published schedule/programme
• Ensure each cadet is properly briefed and prepared for each training event and conduct a debrief after completion of the event
• Complete cadet reports promptly after every training event
• Monitor every assigned cadet’s progress and report any training performance problems to the CFI or designated representative
• Foster professionalism amongst all cadets
• Ensure the Academy’s standards are promoted and maintained throughout training
• Monitor the maintenance condition of the training fleet and report any defects to operations as soon as possible
• Observe the highest standard of professionalism in every aspect of this role
• Maintain personal licence and rating validities
• Retain a valid Class 1 medical. Inform the DHT/CFI promptly if loss of medical occurs
• Maintain an accurate and true copy of a personal flying logbook
• Comply with all rules and procedures detailed in the Academy Operations Manual
• Attend administration, standardization and periodic/annual training as required by the CFI
• Support the CFI and DCFIs in the conduct of Academy business at Bournemouth and Portugal or any other Academy satellite site
• Recommend curriculum changes or courseware improvements
• Conduct any other reasonable duties which may, from time to time, be given by the Head of Training (HT), CFI or DCFI
If you can demonstrate your qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience match our requirements, we would like to hear from you. Please send your current CV and a covering letter, outlining the particular position and location you are interested in to: careers.cts@L3T.com
Disclaimer before submitting: You MUST have a valid Flight Instructor Certificate.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job email your details to careers.cts@L3T.com