Lauda Europe part of the Ryanair group are recruiting A320 Rated First Officers for their bases across Europe. Info taken from Ryanair careers website.
Lauda is Austria’s No. 1 “Low Fares” airline, founded in March 2018 by Niki Lauda and fully part of the Ryanair Group. The current fleet operates under the IATA code OE and consists of 33 A320 aircraft.
Lauda is headquartered in Vienna, with bases in Austria, Germany, Spain and Croatia.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing airlines, we are recruiting motivated Non-Type Rated First Officers who are looking to progress in their careers in a young and dynamic airline.
If you would like to be part of the Lauda success story please apply today!!!
What We Can Offer You!
- A growing company and therefore excellent career opportunities
- Fixed roster pattern 5/2,5/3
- 35 days annual leave
- Attractive and fixed bases across Europe
- Reduced price tickets for the entire Lauda route network
What We Require From You!
- A320 Rating with min 800 hours on type.
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU or hold a valid UK passport.
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65).
- Licence Type – EASA Part FCL.
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU. (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
Before you apply
- Please ONLY apply for a position if you meet the minimum requirements stated in the ad. We will reach out to you ONLY if you have completed your application in full, uploaded all required documents indicated in the registration section and have been shortlisted for an interview.
- Please Note: If you have already applied via our website but have not yet been contacted, please continue to update your ONE EXISTING profile/account. DO NOT create another account.
- Remember: Your login details when you create your online application. You will need your username (i.e the email address you entered on your application) and password to access and update your application in the future.
Applications are online through Ryanair, their parent company.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ryanair.com.