Lauda is Austria’s No. 1 “Low Fares” airline, founded in March 2018 by Niki Lauda and fully part of the Ryanair Group. The current fleet operates under the IATA code OE and consists of 23 A320 aircraft increasing to a fleet of 38 for Summer 2020.
Lauda is headquartered in Vienna, with bases in Austria, Germany, Spain and Croatia.
In financial year 2020, we will carry more than 6,5 million passengers from over 90 destinations on 180 routes. As one of Europe’s fastest growing airlines, we are recruiting motivated Non-Type Rated First Officers who are looking to progress in their careers in a young and dynamic airline.
If you would like to be part of the Lauda success story please apply today!!!
What We Can Offer You!
- A growing company and therefore excellent career opportunities
- Fixed roster pattern 5/2,5/3
- 35 days annual leave
- Attractive and fixed bases across Europe
- Reduced price tickets for the entire Lauda route network
What We Require From You!
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Licence Type – EASA Part FCL
- Validity of Licence – (Must be valid)
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 700 hours total flying time
- Must have a minimum of 500 hours operated in the capacity of a First Officer on a multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft engaged in commercial air transport operations
- For EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent relevant Type Rating “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”. i.e. the Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended course commencement date.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- If you match our requirements we will be in touch to arrange an assessment at one of our training centres.
- During the assessment day there will be a briefing from one of our TRE’s, a Lauda company presentation, an HR/Technical interview and SIM assessment.
- We will then inform you within 7 days if you have been successful or not and we then agree your preferred base with you and sign you onto one of our courses.
Applications are online through Ryanair, their parent company.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ryanair.com.