Website LOT Polish Airlines
LOT Polish Airlines is looking for Warsaw based Non-Rated and B787 Rated First Officers.
- Minimum 2 000 hours of total flight time experience on aircraft above 20 000 kg MTOW in AOC carrier or
- Minimum 1 000 hours of total flight time experience on aircraft above 120 000 kg MTOW in AOC carrier or
- Minimum 500 on B787 in AOC carrier
- Valid EASA PART FCL license or ICAO: CPL(A), ATPL(A),
- English Language Proficiency ICAO Level 4
- Valid EU (Part – MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate
- Unrestricted right to live and work in European Union.
Taking into consideration very dynamic growth of Company and different fleets, pilot meeting their requirements can expect a very fast upgrade for a Captain position, that is why they are focused on finding out candidates, demonstrating superior competences from the very beginning. One of the requirements is minimum 5000 total flight time including 1000 hours on LOT Group aircrafts.
They offer a stable, monthly published roster, which is published in 2 weeks advance. What is more, according solely to your preference, you will start duties from one of their bases: Warsaw of Budapest.
They are not charging their future pilots with Type Rating costs – if only you satisfy their minimum requirements, including aviation knowledge and personality profile, you can be sure that they would like to start working with you.
The selection process usually takes a few days and is finished with a feedback, including decision taken by the recruitment team and the date of expected start of training.
- Competitive salary,
- Being a part of the team of the growing company,
- Friendly and multicultural work environment,
- Working according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly,
- Professional flight training,
- All the benefits stemming from working in the aviation industry.
Applications are online and we advise that you attach a CV and Cover Letter to your application.
To apply for this job please visit system.erecruiter.pl.