Website LOT Polish Airlines
LOT Polish Airlines is looking for Warsaw based Non-Rated B787 First Officers.
- Minimum 3000 hours of total flight time experience on planes
- 2000 hours on the aircraft above 40,000 kg MTOW in AOC carrier
- Valid EASA PART FCL license or ICAO: CPL(A), ATPL(A),
- English Language Proficiency ICAO Level 4
- Valid EU (Part – MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate
- Unrestricted right to live and work in European Union.
- Competitive salary,
- Being a part of the team of the growing company,
- Friendly and multicultural work environment,
- Working according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly,
- Professional flight training,
- All the benefits stemming from working in the aviation industry.
Applications are online and we advise that you attach a CV and Cover Letter to your application.
To apply for this job please visit system.erecruiter.pl.