If you are ready for a new vocational challenge come and join our team at Flight Operations.
We are looking for a :
Copilot Q400 (m/f)
- Operate all flights under strict observance of safety regulations and procedures in force and participate in offering a first rate welcome to passengers.
Minimum required criteria:
- EU/EFTA national
- Arranged military obligations
- No criminal records (certified by competent authority and by candidate)
- No drugs, alcohol and driving problems history (certified by candidate)
- High school diploma or equivalent (to be certified by Luxembourg Ministry of Education) (“copie conforme”)
- Part-FCL (European) ATPL licence (or CPL/IFR with frozen ATPL) and a class 1 medical
- 70 hours as Pilot-in-command
- Completed MCC course and JOC course
- Advanced UPRT certificate (if not in possession of a Type-Rating)
- Speak and write fluently English
- Have a swimming certificate or be able to demonstrate/certify corresponding swimming skills
- Height between 157 and 193 cm
The ideal candidate:
- Recent experience on Dash 8 Q400
Applications are online and require you to upload a CV. We recommend you also attach a Cover Letter. With the airline likely to be receiving a large number of applications it’s crucial your application stands out from others. Our Tailored CV and Cover Letter service may help.