- Participate in offering a first rate welcome to passengers and operate all flights under strict observance of safety regulations and procedures in force.
Minimum required criteria:
- Current Type Rating Dash 8 Q400
- EU/EFTA national
- Arranged military obligations
- No criminal records (certified by competent authority and by candidate)
- No drugs, alcohol and driving problems history (certified by candidate)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Part-FCL (European) ATPL licence (or CPL/IFR with frozen ATPL)
- Valid class 1 medical
- Have a swimming certificate or be able to demonstrate/certify corresponding swimming skills
- Height between 157 and 193 cm
- Speak and write fluently English
Desired or to be acquired criteria:
The ideal candidate:
- Recent experience on Dash 8 Q400
Note – Luxair are still accepting spontaneous applications for Rated B737 First Officers and Non-Rated First Officers. Follow this link.
Applications are online and require you to upload a CV. We recommend you also attach a Cover Letter. With the airline likely to be receiving a large number of applications it’s crucial your application stands out from others. Our Tailored CV and Cover Letter service may help.
To apply for this job please visit luxair.csod.com.