Only hours requirement is 70 PIC and no type rating required. Also looking for rated B737 and Dash 8 First Officers. See our Luxair recruitment page for details incluidng salary and benefits.
- EU/EFTA national
- Arranged military obligations
- No criminal records (certified by competent authority and by candidate)
- No drugs, alcohol and driving problems history (certified by candidate)
- High school diploma or equivalent (to be certified by Luxembourg Ministry of Education) (“copie conforme”
- Part-FCL (European) ATPL licence (or CPL/IFR with frozen ATPL) and a class 1 medical
- 70 hours as Pilot-in-command
- Completed MCC course
- Have a swimming certificate or be able to demonstrate/certify corresponding swimming skills
- Height between 157 and 193 cm
- Speak and write fluently English
If you are applying as a rated applicant then there is no hours requirement you just need to be rated on the 737 or Dash 8.
Applications are online and require you to upload a CV. We recommend you also attach a Cover Letter. With the airline likely to be receiving a large number of applications it’s crucial your application stands out from others. Our Tailored CV and Cover Letter service may help.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://luxair.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1066 →