Only hours requirement is 70 PIC and no type rating required. Also looking for rated B737 and Dash 8 First Officers. See our Luxair recruitment page for details incluidng salary and benefits.
- EU/EFTA national
- Arranged military obligations
- No criminal records (certified by competent authority and by candidate)
- No drugs, alcohol and driving problems history (certified by candidate)
- High school diploma or equivalent (to be certified by Luxembourg Ministry of Education) (“copie conforme”
- Part-FCL (European) ATPL licence (or CPL/IFR with frozen ATPL) and a class 1 medical
- 70 hours as Pilot-in-command
- Completed MCC course
- Have a swimming certificate or be able to demonstrate/certify corresponding swimming skills
- Height between 157 and 193 cm
- Speak and write fluently English
If you are applying as a rated applicant then there is no hours requirement you just need to be rated on the 737 or Dash 8.
Applications are online and require you to upload a CV. We recommend you also attach a Cover Letter. With the airline likely to be receiving a large number of applications it’s crucial your application stands out from others. Our Tailored CV and Cover Letter service may help.