Maldivian is the national airlines of the Maldives and is based in Malé. It operates a fleet size of 16 aircraft with international destinations in addition to inter-island services.
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of their client, Maldivian Airlines, are seeking A320 First Officers
Duration: 1 year renewable
Base: Male, Maldives
Roster Pattern: 11 weeks on, 2 weeks off
Screening location: Colombo
Commencement Date: January 2017
Accommodation provided / Ground transportation provided: Yes
Minimum Requirements :
- Total time: Minimum of 2000 hours
- Total Airbus Hours: Minimum of 1000 hours on Airbus family.
- Must be currently flying A320/A321 with a current proficiency check
- Licence: JAA/EASA/FAA/ICAO
- English language proficiency level: Minimum ICAO level 4
Assesments are taking place in Colombo Sept 16th 2017
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org