Website Maroomba Airlines
Maroomba Airlines is located at Perth Domestic Airport and is one of Perth’s longest established charter companies. They have an enviable reputation as a quality Air Charter Operator conducting FIFO, charter and aeromedical operations.
They are seeking to appoint a Dash 8 Captain. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a well respected and professional organisation and become part of a close knit and dedicated team that prides itself on achieving the highest standards of safety and service delivery.
- Valid Australian ATPL
- Command Instrument Rating
- Total Time: 3000 hours
- Total Turbine Command Time: 2500 hours
- Total Multi Engine Command Time: 500 hours
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Check and training experience desirable
- Type rated preferred however type-rating training will be considered for the right applicant;
- You must commit to being within 45 minutes of Perth Domestic Airport when on standby.
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter.