NetJets Inc, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the worldwide leader in private aviation. NetJets own, manage and operate the largest and most diverse private jet fleet in the world including Bombardier, Cessna, Dassault, Embraer, Gulfstream, and Hawker. The NetJets Owner roster includes some of the most successful people and companies in the world.
NetJets (Europe) are currently seeking experienced, accomplished First Officers who are committed to providing a first-class service and who embody the interests of NetJets Owners, their team, and the Company.
As a NetJets Pilot you will experience a career flying the newest aircraft with the latest avionics. Every NetJets Pilot is EASA type-rated as captain and flies only one type of aircraft with universally outfitted flight decks, so they are completely familiar with the aircraft they are flying. Pilots are supported by an expert operations infrastructure that takes care of everything from flight plans to catering to ground transportation.
NetJets; providing extraordinary service to extraordinary people.
NetJets First Officers benefit from:
- Competitive entry salary which will increase after 24 months
- Stable 6 on / 5 off roster published 2 months in advance on the 15th of each month
- Maximum 200 duty-days
- Extensive training package (2 RCT, 1 GRT) included in 200 duty-days
- One year advanced vacation booking
- Special Days Off (maximum 6 per year)
- Entry Fleet: Citation XLS and Phenom 300
- Life and AD&D insurance provided
- LOL and LTD insurance provided
- BUPA GOLD health insurance (including dental)
- Company pension plan
- European Gateways System – you choose where you want to live
- 24/7 OPS and Personnel support
Mandatory Entry Requirements:
- Valid EASA CPL (A) with evidence of completed ATPL Theory Course
- Minimum 1500 hours total flight time in an updated logbook, of which 500 hours must be multi-pilot on multi-engine airplanes. (N.B. Military Pilots are exempt from the 500 hour MP/ME requirement).
- ME-IR (A) Instrument Rating on EASA License
- Valid EU Passport – Unrestricted, including the right to travel to the USA
- Valid EASA First Class Medical
- Holder of a ELP (English Language Proficiency) Rating on EASA License – minimum level 5
- MCC course certificate
- PBN proof of record of training (See application form for full details. If offered a position with NetJets, this must be completed by the individual prior to signing the contract.)
- Height limit is between 1.57m (5’2”) and 1.86m (6’1”) with weight in proportion to height. Qualified pilots who are taller than 1.86m can submit an application but may be required to undergo a functionality check to confirm their ability to meet the requirements of the seating positions for the Phenom 300 aircraft. Height is accurately determined during the assessment process.
- Current and clear criminal background check
- Valid EASA License from one of the following Competent Authorities: AUT (Austria), BEL (Belgium), CHE (Switzerland), DEU (Germany), DNK (Denmark), FIN (Finland), FRA (France), GBR (United Kingdom), IRL (Ireland), NOR (Norway), NLD (The Netherlands), PRT (Portugal), SWE (Sweden).
Desirable Entry Requirements:
- Valid EASA ATPL
- Documented Military or Airline flight training
- PBN licence endorsement
- Valid MP rating in EASA licence
- Previous customer facing role
Applications are online with Kura Aviation who are managing the recruitment process. There is an FAQ section detailing pay, benefits and other terms of employment here