Website Network Aviation
From Qantas / Network Aviation:
At Network Aviation, we’re incredibly proud of our West Australian heritage. Since 1998, we’ve been providing air charter services to destinations throughout WA and beyond. We’ve grown in this time, and in 2011 became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Qantas Group.
Based in Perth, we play an important role in connecting communities and industries. We currently have opportunities across both our F100 and A320 Fleets for Captains to join our team.
As an F100 or A320 Captain with Network Aviation, you’ll have –
- An Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) or international equivalent with the ability to transfer
- A Level 6 English language qualification on your licence
- A minimum of 4500 hours of total aeronautical experience
- A minimum of 2500 hours experience as Pilot in Command
- The ability to obtain a CASA Class 1 Medical Certificate by time of employment
- The ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol test
- A current passport with unrestricted access to all Qantas ports of call and simulator locations (Eg. Netherlands, Singapore, Indonesia) with at least 12 months validity
If you’re keen to fly with us as an A320 Captain, you will also need the following:
- A minimum of 1000 hours Airbus Family
- A minimum of 1000 hours experience as Pilot in Command of a jet aircraft greater than 50,000kg MTOW
- An ICAO Multi-Engine Instrument Rating – Multi Engine Aeroplane or equivalent
- Within last 6 months, current as PIC on jet aircraft greater than 50,000kg MTOW
- Current A320 type rating considered highly advantageous
If you’re keen to fly with us as an F100 Captain, you will also need the following:
- A minimum of 500 hours experience as Pilot in Command of Fokker 100 aircraft or similar type
- Current endorsements for Instrument Approach 2D and 3D on a current Australian Instrument Rating – Multi Engine Aeroplane
Flying within WA gives the opportunity to enjoy a consistent work life balance. We’re based in beautiful Perth and have a lifestyle that suits us. For us, this makes life pretty special.
Our people are at the heart of our operation, and we take care to ensure everyone is well looked after. Together we foster a culture of diversity and inclusiveness that sets us apart. Network Aviation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, to apply.
If you’re ready to step into a culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application and let’s explore how we can go places together.
Applications are online.