Website Regional Jet
Regional Jet is an ACMI specialist based in Tallinn, Estonia. Regional Jet was established by Nordica in 2015 and is currently owned by Nordica and LOT Polish Airlines. Regional Jet operates a rapidly growing fleet of 12 CRJ 700/900s and 7 ATR 72-600s for LOT Polish Airlines and SAS Scandinavian Airlines. To support its rapid expansion, Regional Jet is looking for:
DIRECT ENTRY CAPTAIN or FAST UPGRADE on ATR 72-600 or CRJ 700/900 fleets.
- Total of 2500 flight hours on aircrafts with MTOW not less than 10000 KG (MTOW restriction may derogate in exceptional cases)
- At least 500 hours command experience (multi-crew, multi-engine) on an aircraft with MTOW not less than 20000 KG
- ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- Licence – valid EASA ATPL with valid IR
- Medical – class 1
- No criminal record or accident
- Right to live and work region – EU
- Base – EU it depends from User Establishment needs
- Permanent Employment Contract with crewing agency
- Roster – according to EASA FTL
- Vacation – annual 28 calendar days
- Attractive compensation package
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter. If you need assistance in preparing these documents then click here.