Website Northern Air Cargo
Northern Air Cargo is currently looking for B737 & B767 Non Type Rated First Officers to be based in ANC/HNL/MIA/LAX.
The First Officer represents Northern Air Cargo and is responsible for the safe transportation of freight and mail by performing the following duties:
• Assist the Captain in the most efficient manner possible to ensure the preparation for and completion of the flight is in accordance with the CFRs and Company policies and procedures.
• Fulfills the required designation as Second-In- Command.
• Ascertains the aircraft has been loaded and secured for flight as per guidance from Captain.
• Exercises proper use of all aircraft check lists at all times.
• Prepares and maintains flight logs, charts, reports, etc., as required by the Captain.
• Possesses, and keeps current the required licenses and documents for flight(s) to be performed.
• Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Captain (Pilot-in-Command) until the aircraft arrives at the next point of landing in the event the Captain becomes incapacitated in flight.
• Other duties as assigned by the Captain, Chief Pilot or the Director of Operations.
• Regular attendance is required.
* Pilot contract currently in negotiations
** 1st Year B737 First Officer Pay is $83.73/hour + 65 Hour Monthly Guarantee**
- EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Must have High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• Must have valid FAA ATP Certificate including Multi-Engine Rating, and First Class Medical Certificate.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
• Prefer wide-body international experience
• Prefer turbojet PIC experience
- LANGUAGE SKILLS:
• Fluent in aviation oriented English language (IAW FAR 61.151).
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as government regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to communicate effectively to crewmembers, customers, station agents, and air traffic control personnel.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- REASONING ABILITY:
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
To apply for this job please visit rew31.ultipro.com.