Website Norwegian Air Shuttle
On behalf of Norwegian, OSM Aviation are now seeking Experienced Non Type-Rated Captains B737. The mentioned positions are to facilitate and operate Norwegian Air Shuttle’s Short Haul fleet within Europe.
- EASA ATPL
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 4000 hours total time
- 2000 hours flying as CDR on commercial jets with a MTOW of 30T or more
- At least 150 hours commercial flying in the last 12 months
- Right to live and work in Europe
- English, language proficiency “ICAO” level 5 or higher
Training cost bond
For pilots not current on the B737 you will need to sign a training cost bond which will be prorate depreciated over three years.
- We offer the opportunity for a permanent position.
- Competitive terms & conditions.
- Diversified flying on a modern fleet.
- ID tickets after 3 months.
- Roster planned 1 month in advance with a minimum of 12 days off per month.
- Vacation: You accumulate 2.5 days of paid vacation per month in 100% duty.
- 30 days sick leave annually covered by 90% of basic salary.