Website Oman Air
Oman Air is currently looking for B737NG First Officers to be based in Muscat.
- Commercial pilot license (CPL/IR) and ATPL theoretical knowledge issued by competent authority with
- Appropriate type rating
- Successful completion of the applicable Type Rating Conversion Course
- A valid instrument rating issued by the AUTHORITY
- A valid Class 1 medical certificate issued by the AUTHORITY
- Valid Continuing Qualification training and evaluations
- Valid CAT II/III qualification (if applicable to the aircraft type)
- Valid RVSM / PBN qualification (if applicable to the aircraft type)
- Valid ETOPS qualification (if applicable to the aircraft type)
- Valid MNPS qualification (if applicable to the aircraft type)
- Minimum total hours 1500 hours on multi-pilot certified aeroplanes.
- Minimum 300 hours on type.
Application deadline 31 December 2018
Oman Air is the flagship carrier of the Sultanate of Oman and an Official 4 Star Airline (Skytrax 2011). Founded in 1993, the airline has since witnessed massive growth and has played a major role in making Muscat an important traffic hub in the Middle East, supporting the commercial, industrial and tourism sectors. Oman Air has built up a reputation as a strong, competitive leader in the airline industry. They are committed to recruiting and nurturing bright and dynamic individuals. Their mission is to seek out new ways to develop and improve their position as a leader in aviation excellence.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit www.omanair.com.