Website Pegasus Airlines
Pegasus Airlines, Turkey’s leading low cost airline, has transformed the aviation sector in the country with an experienced team of 5,000 and by offering its guests affordable and quality services together with a flawless security record.
Only online applications are accepted.
• Valid ATPL Licence (to be validated by DGCA)
• Valid ME&IR Licence
• Valid Class I Medical Certificate
• Passport must be valid for at least 24 months as of application date.
• Min. ICAO Level 4 in English
• IELTS General degree must be 6 overall (Writing min 5,5 & 6 from other Subtests)
• Psychometric Assessment Test Result,
• For the candidates who will take the test after August 1st, 2018, contact details for appointments are as below;
Tel : (0212) 291 53 18 – (0212) 291 58 16
GSM : (0530) 545 54 64
Address: Teşvikiye Cad. Çevre Apt. No:35 Kat:1 Daire:1 Nişantaşı /İSTANBUL
• Criminal Free Record,
• International Baccalaureate Degree, or above.
• 21-35 years of age
• An online/ F2F committee interview will be arranged with those who fulfill the requirements.
• Applicants are required to have their logbooks, updated CV, licenses, psychological evaluation results, English test results and related documents such as ATPL Licence, ICAO Level Certification and Medical Licence during the interview.
• Interviews are held in order of:
• Checking licences and related material
• Committee interview
• Applicants who are qualified will be invited for a SIMULATOR asssessment.
• Referance Letter, indicating that they have no incident&accident in their background, will be demanded from the applicants who complete the Assessment process with success.
• Once the referance check is successful those applicants will be given an official offer.
• Those applicants unsuccessful at any stage above will be contacted via e-mail.
Type Rating Training fee is 35,000.00€ and will be deducted from the salary as of pay roll start date.
We will not contact those applicants who do not meet the basic requirements or have missing documents.
We will contact applicants in accordance with vacant positions in Pegasus.
Applicants will be invited regarding the Pilot needs.
In order to be invited for the committee interview; applicants must declare all licences and documents uploaded to the online application system, as valid.
* English Level Test acceptance conditions: Below test results if taken within the last 1 year from the application date under the condition it is between May 1st 2017-May 1st 2018 will also be accepted.
•ECL min 80 %
•TOEIC min 650
•YDS min %78
•TOEFL paper min 550
•TOEFL IBT min 70
•TOEFL CBT min 200
** Psychometric Assessment Test acceptance conditions: MM & Official DLR results, if taken within the last 1 year from the application date under the condition it is between Aug 1st 2017-Aug 1st 2018 will also be accepted.
•Minimum results from Mollymawk should be 75 in English, 80 in Math, 75 in Science, 15/30/25 in Spatial Orientation, 15/30/25 in Working Memory and 25 from Time Sharing.
Our Recruitment Process
- Only online application will be considered.
- All requested documents must submit in the application. Otherwise, your application will not be accepted.
- After the evaluations, for positive/affirmative candidates the process is as follow
- You will receive an invitation letter for detailed working condition briefing, face to face interview and Sim assessment.
- All related information will be shared within invitation letter.
- In result of face to face interview and Sim assessment, positive candidates will have an offer in accordance with the needs of the company
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit www.flypgs.com.