Website Pegasus Airlines
Pegasus Airlines are recruiting Cadet pilots for type rating training followed by a First Officer role on their B737 or A320 fleet. The cost to the candidate is high at €35,000 which is to be paid upfront. However, on completion of the training the student pilots will be offered a permanent position and receive a salary of the equivalent of €5000 per month.
- Valid ATPL licence – to be checked by DGCA
- Valid ME and IR
- If modular student require 100 hours PIC, integrated 70 hours PIC
- Valid Class One Medical
- Passport to be valid for 24 months from application date
- Min ICAO Level 4 English
- Criminal free record
- 21-35 years of age
- International Baccalaureate degree or above
- Various other education requirements – detailed on the application page
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit www.flypgs.com.