Pel-Air has opportunities for First Officers, Full-time and Casual to crew their Saab340 fleet with Adelaide and Brisbane bases.
- Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating
- CASA Class 1 Medical
- Australian ATPL or CPL preferably with passes in all ATPL subjects
- 500 hours
- 500 hours Command or ICUS flight time on multi-engine aircraft under IFR
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Applicants must have a penchant for working overseas on temporary deployments on aeromedical work and be able to pilot aircraft for overnight freight movement.
- Type ratings or previous experience on either the Westwind is preferable but not essential.
Applications are via email and require CV and Cover Letter. We can prepare these documents for you if you wish: See here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org