Pen Air is currently looking for SF340 Non Type Rated First Officers to be based in Anchorage or Boston.
Do you want to take your career in aviation to the next level? Do you have your ATP with 121 experience (preferred) or 135 experience and about 1500 flight hours? Do you want to pick your base before class begins? PenAir wants to speak with you! They are currently hiring for Anchorage, Boston. They are a large family owned and family friendly regional carrier that guarantees you a minimum of 72 hours a month. Upgrade time is only eighteen to twenty four months possibly twelve months depending on experience and your base.
Joining their team will allow you to further your career while gaining valuable company paid training for Saab 340.
- Competitive salary
- $5000 hiring bonus or ATP-CTP course paid by PenAir
- $10,000 yearly retention bonus (paid $2,500 quarterly to all SIC)
- Health Insurance
- 20 days of paid vacation annually
- Pick your base (ANC, BOS,) before class begins
- Must have the necessary hours and qualifications under the ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements. Must have ATP written completed.
- Must meet the age requirement for an ATP.
- Current FAA First Class Medical.
- U.S. citizen or able to show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Current valid passport.
- Must have the ability to travel unrestricted in & out of the U.S.
- Flight time in accordance with all FAA requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others.
- Able to obtain airport security clearance, required.
- Able to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- Must be team oriented.
- Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision making.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to work weekends, nights, holidays, and overnight trips.
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or Customs security badges.
- Ability to learn and work with PEDs.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to include ability to read, speak, and write English.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment fingerprint, background and drug testing.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://secure.beaconinsight.com/servlet/jobdetails?id=7847&source=AviationJobs.Me →