Website Pilot Flight Academy
ATPL Theory Instructors
Pilot Flight Academy from Norway is the largest ATO of Scandinavia with over 300 students in the Integrated ATP-course and 100 fulltime employees. We are currently located at Torp Sandefjord Airport and Notodden Airport and we are expanding to Hungary.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for Theoretical Knowledge Instructors (TKI’s) to join our ATPL ground school team at Torp, Sandefjord.
Both full-time as part-time positions are available. A commuting roster is negotiable.
Core duties, but not to be limited to:
- Teaching the EASA ATPL theory subjects
- Monitoring and reporting on student progress
- Providing guidance and support to individual students
- Maintaining the course records
- Preparation and updating of the course materials
Essential skills and qualifications/experience:
- Instructional experience, ideally ATPL level/subjects
- Aviation background (pilot, military, ATC or ground ops)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to interact with our students
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to carry out assignments to completion
- Organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Willing to work in an exciting multicultural company that expands
- Capacity to work with young people in a polite and friendly manner
If you don’t meet these essentials, you are invited to apply with extensive motivation. We are offering possibilities for a limited and selected group of candidates to undergo an internal training program in becoming a qualified theory instructor.
ATPL subjects that we are delivering:
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Automatic systems
- Aircraft Performance
- Principles of Flight
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- General and Radio Navigation
- Operational Procedures
- Mass and Balance
- Human Performance and Limitations
Ideally, you will be delivering two or more subjects.
- Attractive and competitive conditions
- Travel & Lodging arrangements for commuters
- Career opportunities
- Attractive working rosters and 25-days of paid annual leave for those who are full-time employed
When interested, please register and apply via this portal and upload your CV and motivation letter.
Upon employment, the selected candidates have to apply for The Norwegian Civil Aviation Authority for the background check and to be approved to hold a mandatory access card that gives access to the security clearance area at the airport. Further information can be found here: https://luftfartstilsynet.no/en/