Simulator Instructor DHC8 300 / 400 – QantasLink
Sydney Based – commuting rosters available
- Be part of our ‘World Class’ Flight Crew Training Team
- Shape and mentor the next generation of Australian Airline Pilots
- Permanent Management Opportunity
- Multiple roles on offer
The expertise of our pilots has contributed greatly to our international reputation for safety. Qantas Flight Training plays a vital part in this outstanding reputation by providing aircrew with skills that go beyond standard aviation requirements . We’re looking for passionate and motivated instructors who enjoy the challenges that come with training and mentoring professional pilots on their journey.
The ongoing training QantasLink provide is of the highest standard and is highly regarded throughout the aviation industry. It is designed to ensure our impeccable safety record is maintained while developing our Flight crew to their full potential.
QantasLink dedicated Simulator Instructors provide comprehensive training on Q300 and Q400 Full Flight Simulators and synthetic flight training devices at our Flight Training Centre in Sydney. As a Simulator Instructor, your work will see you conduct type rating, differences, remedial and recency training for QantasLink aircrew.
We’ve built a high performance culture, and you can be sure we’ll hold you to those expectations. You’ll be challenged to make the impossible possible. Along the way, you’ll have plenty of fun, meet amazing people and have experiences like no other.
- Australian ATPL flight crew licence
- Flight Instructor Rating (FI) (prefer Grade 1 multi-engine –MEA)
- Instrument Rating (IR)
- Multi-engine aircraft above 5700Kg experience (minimum 5000hrs total time with 300hrs as Pilot in Command)
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in flight training, operations and aircraft technical systems
- Cert IV in Training and Workplace Training
- Past simulator training experience in a High Capacity AOC Training and or Checking role
- DHC-8 type rating or turbine equivalent
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
As an instructor with Australia’s leading regional airline you’ll have the opportunity to teach and mentor the next generation of airline pilots as they commence their careers within the Qantas Group. Be a part of something special and play your part in the Qantas story – get in touch today.
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter.