Republic Airways is currently looking for EMB190 Non Type Rated First Officers to join their EMB fleet to be based in any of their bases across US.
Republic Airlines: Chicago, IL (O’Hare – ORD), Columbus, OH (CMH), Denver, CO (DEN), Greensboro, NC, (GSO), Indianapolis, IN (IND), Kansas City, MO (MCI), Laughlin, NV (IFP), Miami, FL (MIA), Newark, NJ (EWR), Philadelphia, PA (PHL), Pittsburgh, PA (PIT), Washington DC (Reagan National – DCA)
The airline has Hiring minimum requirements to which add specific requirements according to age and experience. As well, it has interview minimum.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Able to pass an FAA required 10 year work history review and criminal background and fingerprint checks
- Possess and maintain a valid US passport or foreign passport
- Authorized by law to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States
- Willing to submit to and able to pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests
- Must meet ATP Minimums (or applicable R-ATP Mins):
- 1500 Total Time (at least 250 hours fixed wing)
- 500 Hours Cross Country
- 50 Hours Multi Engine
- 75 Hours Instrument
- 100 Hours Night
- 250 Hours PIC
- ATP Written
- High School diploma or GED; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Prior customer service experience, preferably in an aviation environment preferred
- Must meet the minimum requirements for an ATP or RATP certificate; ATP written is preferred.
- Meet the current interview and hiring minimum age, including minimum flight hour requirements set by the FAA and Republic Airways
Candidates, who do not presently meet the required hiring minimums, may still be eligible for hire upon successful completion of the interview process, if the following requirements are met:
- Meets the hiring minimums within six months of the interview date
- Has no certificate action since the date of the interview
- Has no moving violations, misdemeanors, felonies or charges pending since the interview date
- Accepts a class date within six months of the interview date
TOP PILOT CONTRACT: FO PAY AT $40.40/FLIGHT HOUR, $1.95 PER DIEM DOMESTIC; $2.50 INTERNATIONAL. UP TO $12,500 SIGN-ON BONUS.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://rjetcareers.jobs/columbus-oh/commercial-airline-pilot-first-officer-rjetcom/063B24CAE92B4B4DA860660585AE2D3B/job/?source=AviationJobs.Me →