Operating from Kigali, Rwanda, as its hub in the heart of Africa, RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines on the African continent and operates to over 20 cities spanning Africa, the Middle East, Asia. The airline recently commenced three times weekly services between Kigali and London Gatwick, signifying the airline’s ambitious growth plans to expand their international reach, with future plans to fly to the U.S. RwandAir is a member airline of the International Air Transportation Association (IATA), and is an EASA, IOSA and ISAGO certified operator.
Rated B737 First Officer Minimum Requirements:
- JAA/EASA, FAA and ICAO licence accepted
- 1,500 total hours
- 500 hours on B737-3/900
- Must have a current B737-3/900 type rating (LPC within 10 months)
- NG difference course completed – no NG hours needed
- No accident or incident, no criminal record
- Last flight on type within 12 months of joining
- Maximum age 60 years at beginning of contract
RwandAir is seeking more B737 Pilots in anticipation of it’s upcoming delivery of 2 x B737Max, and to serve its expanding networks within Africa, as well as China and the USA.
Applications are through Rishworth Aviation via email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org