CRJ900 First Officers Rwandair Benin
The Co-pilot is directly responsible to the PIC for assisting in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight. He will carry out all duties assigned to him by the PIC in accordance with Flight Deck Management and approved procedures.
- Valid CRJ900 type rating;
- Minimum 2000 hours total time;
- Minimum 500 hours on type;
- Maximum age of 50;
- Recency on type within last 12 months;
- Valid ATPL from country of issue;
- Valid First Class Medical from country of issue;
- CAT II or III authorization for LVO desirable;
- ETOPS qualifications as applicable;
- Cleared training and other bonds from the previous employer;
- Valid passport from country of origin;
- No history of incidents or accidents;
- No criminal record;
- ICAO English Level 4 or above.
The following documents required to lodge an application with RwandAir:
- Recent Curriculum Vitae with three referees;
- One passport photo (colored);
- A color copy of the cover and the data pages of your Passport;
- A copy of all pages of your Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- A copy of your valid ATPL License – please copy every page;
- A copy of your ICAO English Language Certificate;
- A copy of your certificate of Academic Achievement;
- A copy of your last Proficiency Check;
- Copies of the last 6 pages of your logbook.
Applications are via email.