RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier Airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Europe from its main base at Kigali International Airport. RwandAir has a second hub in Cotonou, Benin that serves the Central and West African markets.
Their mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy they are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
A Captain when appointed by the company as Pilot in command (PIC) is responsible for the operations and safety of the aircraft and its occupants from the moment the Aircraft is ready to move to the destination.
- Valid B737NG type rating;
- Minimum 5000 hours. total time;
- Minimum 1500 hours PIC on type;
- Maximum age of 55;
- Recency on type within last 12 months;
- Valid ATPL from country of issue;
- Valid First Class Medical from country of issue;
- CAT II or III authorisation for LVO desirable;
- ETOPS qualifications as applicable;
- Cleared training and other bonds from the previous employer;
- Valid passport from country of origin;
- No history of incidents or accidents;
- No criminal record;
- ICAO English Level 4 or above.
- Recent Curriculum Vitae with three referees;
- One passport photo (colored);
- A color copy of the cover and the data pages of your Passport;
- A copy of all pages of your Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- A copy of your valid ATPL License – please copy every page;
- A copy of your ICAO English Language Certificate;
- A copy of your certificate of Academic Achievement;
- A copy of your last Proficiency Check;
- Copies of the last 6 pages of your logbook.
ne of the fastest growing airlines on the African continent and operates to over 20 cities spanning Africa, the Middle East, Asia. The airline recently commenced three times weekly services between Kigali and London Gatwick, signifying the airline’s ambitious growth plans to expand their international reach, with future plans to fly to the U.S. RwandAir is a member airline of the International Air Transportation Association (IATA), and is an EASA, IOSA and ISAGO certified operator.
Applications are via email with CV and Cover Letter. If you need help with these documents then please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@rwandair.com