Ryanair is Europe’s favourite low fares airline, operating more than 2100 daily flights from 86 bases, serving 2000 routes, connecting 200+ destinations in 33 countries and operating a fleet of 400 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has firm orders for a further 180 new Boeing aircraft. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry 130 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 30-year safety record.
First Officer B737NG Type Rated and Non-Rated positions:
Due to the addition of 180 new aircraft over the coming 5 years they are currently recruiting a limited number of First Officer positions.They are seeking First Officers for direct employment with Ryanair, contract positions and employee positions with other agencies.
What’s on offer?
- Outstanding Earnings Potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors).
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern.
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance.
- Unrivalled career progression – 180 new aircraft and new bases create significant opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years.
- Great basing opportunities across the network.
Minimum requirements for First Officers:
- 1,500 hours total flying time.
- 1,000 hours on CS 25 Type aircraft with an established airline.
- 737 Rated applicants must have 800 hours on the B737-300 to 900 series.
Minimum requirements for all applicants:
- A current Jet licence
- Valid JAR-FCL or an EU National Licence.
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- JAA ATPL.
- JAA Class 1 Medical.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
FlightDeckFriend note – You will be expected to fund a B737 Type Rating if you’re not rated.
There were rumours of a scheme whereby you wouldn’t have to pay for the TR up-front, we have spoken to Ryanair and that is not the case.
All non-rated First Officers must pay for their rating up-front.
Applications are by email with CV and Cover Letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org