Ryanair continue heavy recruitment of low hour First Officers through CAE. Ryanair operate a fleet of more than 380 Boeing 737 aircraft from 80+ bases with over 1,800 daily flights. The offer a 5 on 4 off roster which is published 4 weeks in advance. Low hour cadets complete the Ryanair type rating program through CAE and the cost of this payable by the student (currently €29,500).
Minimum Requirements (as stipulated on https://careers.ryanair.com/pilots/):
|1.||Does the applicant have the right to work in EU? (Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU)|
|2.||Date of Birth – (Not over 65)|
|3.||Licence Type – must have a valid JAR or EASA (CPL) Frozen ATPL (Air Transport Pilots License)|
|4.||Validity of Licence – (Must be valid. Applies to JAR-FCL and National Licences.)|
|5.||Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.|
|6.||Holds a valid multi-engine instrument rating|
|7.||Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of multi-crew co-operation (MCC)|
|8.||Must have a flight school report|
|9.||Cadets who have conducted a modular course need to have 100 hours as Pilot-in-Command (PIC), or 70 hours as PIC if completed during a course of integrated flying training as set out in Appendix 3 A, C & D to Part-FCL and AMC1 to Appendix 3 A, C & D.|
|10.||English Language Proficiency –minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level).|
Ryanair provide you with the following:
- Outstanding earnings potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors)
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2017.
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
Applications are online through CAE.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://pilot.cae.com/Programs/Ryanair.aspx?prog=6 →