Website Ryanair Sun
From Ryanair Sun:
Ryanair Sun soon to be rebranded as Buzz, is a standalone business unit of the Ryanair Group operating both scheduled and charter flights. With a current fleet of 24 x B737-800s increasing to 33 by Summer 20, we have a very limited number of Non Type Rated First Officer positions. Direct local contracts based in Poland through Warsaw Aviation.
What We Require From You
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65).
- Licence Type: EASA Part-FCL, must be valid.
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4).(Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- Holds a minimum of CPL(A) with a valid multi-engine instrument rating.
- Must have passed the ATPL(A) theoretical knowledge examinations in accordance with FCL.515.
- Minimum of 700 hours total time.
- Must have a minimum of 500 hours operated in the capacity of a First Officer on a multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft engaged in commercial air transport operations.
What We Can Offer You!
- Local Polish Direct service Contracts.
- 3-year annual reducing bond for B737 TR.
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern.
- No planned overnights in the schedule operation and rosters published 4 weeks in advance.
- New aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to SFI, etc.
- Industry leading training (in RYR DAC)
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving soon.
- Limited base opportunities available at KTW, WRO, POZ, GDN
To apply for this job please visit careers.ryanair.com.