Ryanair is Europe’s favourite low fares airline, operating more than 2100 daily flights from 86 bases, serving 2000 routes, connecting 200+ destinations in 33 countries and operating a fleet of 400 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has firm orders for a further 180 new Boeing aircraft. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry 130 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 30-year safety record.
Non-rated Captain position
Due to the addition of 180 new aircraft over the coming 5 years they are currently recruiting a limited number of Direct Entry Rated / Non Rated Captain and First Officer positions. They are seeking Captains and First Officers for direct employment with Ryanair, contract positions and employee positions with other agencies.
What’s on offer?
- Outstanding Earnings Potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors).
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern.
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance.
- Unrivalled career progression – 180 new aircraft and new bases create significant opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years.
- Great basing opportunities across the network.
NON TYPE RATED CAPTAIN
Transition Type Rating Course
- Does the applicant have the right to work in EU? (Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU)
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Licence Type – a) EASA Part FCL b) JAR FCL c) National Licence compliant with ICAO standards Note: c) Will require IAA validation – (Some national licences will not be accepted by the IAA).
- Validity of Licence – (Must be valid. Applies to JAR-FCL and National Licences.)
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent relevant Type Rating “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”.
- English Language Proficiency –minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.ryanair.com/pilots/ →