Ryanair Group A320 & B737 Rated First Officers & A320 Captains
The Ryanair group are actively recruiting A320 & B737 First Officers & A320 Captains with bases available in the UK & Europe. Info from Ryanair careers page.
Ryanair Group, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair. Carrying 149m guests p.a. (pre Covid-19) on more than 2,500 daily flights from 84 bases, the Group connects over 240 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of 470 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737 Gamechangers on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. over the next 5 or 6 years. Ryanair has a team of over 17,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 36-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO? emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
Ryanair Group are delighted to announce that we are actively recruiting for the below positions;
- B737 Rated First Officers – Several Bases
- A320 Rated Captains and First Officers – Lauda Europe
We have no Direct Entry 737 Captain positions at present but If you would like to be considered for these positions in the future, please register your details as an ‘Expression of Interest’ and we will be in touch should a suitable positions arise.
Experienced First Officers:
- Minimum 1200 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 1000 hours on CS25 aircraft.
- Minimum of 800 hours on B737 or A320 for applicable fleet (OCC).
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator, private operator or military transport.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- Minimum of 500 hours PIC on B737 or A320 for applicable fleet (OCC).
Only Direct Entry Captains/First Officers with experience on jet aircraft with an MTOW of more than 30 tonnes should register their interest (Rated/Non-Rated).
Cadets & Turbo Prop First Officers/Captains:
- Cadets/Turbo Prop First Officers/Captains should continue to register their interest for the Cadet Programme with Airline Flight Academy (AFA).
Minimum Requirements – Applicable to all
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU and or UK (applicable to certain bases & includes candidates who hold ‘Pre-Settled Status’)
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65).
- Licence Type – EASA Part FCL.
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU. (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Must have operated on the relevant aircraft within the 36 months prior to the OCC course start date.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
Assessment and Selection
Should you be shortlisted we will invite you to complete an online assessment as the first step in the process.
This is due to changes in EASA regulations which requires all new pilots to undertake a ‘Work Related Behavioural’ assessment prior to commencing the training under EASA regulation CAT.GEN.MPA.175.
This is completed in two phases;
Phase 1 consists of an online assessment conducted using AON (€60 fee applies).
Phase 2 is a comprehensive psychological assessment, which forms part of the overall Simulator assessment / interview.
During Phase 1, experienced First Officers are required to complete a total of 4 tasks and Captains will be required to complete 1 task.
Only candidates who successfully complete and meet the minimum standards during Phase 1 will be progressed forward to Phase 2 which includes the Simulator Assessment.
Before you apply
- Please ensure to apply for a position in which you meet the minimum requirements stated. Your application may be delayed if you have not completed this in full and uploaded all required documents.
- Please Note: If you have already applied via our website but have not yet been contacted, please continue to update your ONE EXISTING profile/account. DO NOT create another account.
- Remember: Your login details when you create your online application. You will need your username (i.e the email address you entered on your application) and password to access and update your application in the future.
All contact with be made through our application system and in some instances emails may be directed to the candidates spam/ junk mail.
Applications are to be submitted online. If you need assistance with the application process in terms of producing a CV or Cover Letter then please visit our Pilot Career Hub or email the team at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit careers.ryanair.com.