Ryanair Group A320 Rated First Officers & Captains
The Ryanair group are actively recruiting A320 First Officers & Captains with bases available in the UK & Europe. Info from Ryanair careers page.
Direct Entry Experienced Pilots – Talent Pool
- – None Specified –
Ryanair Group, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair. Carrying 149m guests p.a. (pre Covid-19) on more than 2,500 daily flights from 84 bases, the Group connects over 240 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of 470 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737 Gamechangers on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. over the next 5 or 6 years. Ryanair has a team of over 17,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 36-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO? emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
At present, we are actively recruiting A320 Rated Captains and First Officers for bases in the UK and Europe.
If you would like to be considered for future B737 Direct Entry Pilot roles within the Ryanair Group, please register your details as an ‘Expression of Interest’ and we will be back in touch if and when suitable positions arise.
Only Direct Entry Captains/First Officers with experience on jet aircraft with an MTOW of more than 30 tonnes should register their interest (Rated/Non-Rated).
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator, private operator or military transport.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- Minimum 1200 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 1000 hours operated in the capacity of a First Officer on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline engaged in commercial air transport operations. (No Flight Instructor hours shall be considered).
Cadets & Turbo Prop First Officers/Captains:
- Cadets/Turbo Prop First Officers/Captains should continue to register their interest for the Cadet Programme with Airline Flight Academy (AFA).
Minimum Requirements – Applicable to all
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU or full UK working rights (including pre-settled status) may be accepted for UK bases.
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65).
- Licence Type – EASA Part FCL.
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU. (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
Assessment and Selection
Due to changes in EASA regulations all new pilots are required to undertake a psychological assessment prior to commencing the Training in line with EASA regulation CAT.GEN.MPA.175. This is completed in two phases. Phase 1 consists of an online assessment conducted using AON/ Cut-e (€55 fee applies). Phase 2 is a comprehensive psychological assessment, which forms part of the overall Simulator assessment / interview.
During Phase 1, experienced First Officers are required to complete a total of 4 tasks and Captains will be required to complete 1 task.
Only candidates who successfully complete and meet the minimum standards during Phase 1 will be progressed forward to Phase 2 which includes the Simulator Assessment.
Before you apply
- Please ONLY apply for a position if you meet the minimum requirements stated in the ad. We will reach out to you ONLY if you have completed your application in full, uploaded all required documents indicated in the registration section and have been shortlisted for an interview.
- Please Note: If you have already applied via our website but have not yet been contacted, please continue to update your ONE EXISTING profile/account. DO NOT create another account.
- Remember: Your login details when you create your online application. You will need your username (i.e the email address you entered on your application) and password to access and update your application in the future.
Applications are to be submitted online. If you need assistance with the application process in terms of producing a CV or Cover Letter then please visit our Pilot Career Hub or email the team at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit careers.ryanair.com.