Ryanair are delighted to announce a new SPONSORED type-rating programme! A first for low cost airlines, cadets will no longer pay a course fee of €29,500, this is being replaced by a one off, up front €5,000 payment and a 5 year reducing bond. Cadets will be paid a salary from day 1 of LINE TRAINING!
Are you a future Ryanair Pilot? Ryanair and CAE are seeking highly motivated candidates aspiring to rise as professional pilots within one of Europe’s leading airlines. Successful candidates can expect world class training to the highest standard from CAE, the world’s leading pilot training organization, and the opportunity to then fly as a First Officer with Ryanair.
Ryanair is Europe’s Number 1 airline, carrying over 130m customers p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 210 destinations in 34 countries on a fleet of 430 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m customers p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 33-year safety record.
Reasons to become a Ryanair pilot:
- Training paid by Ryanair
- No upfront payment of €29,500
- Salary from Day 1 of Line Training
- Job security – Become part of one of the most successful airlines in the world
- Fastest Time to Command – 3 or 4 years after Cadet Course!
- Unrivalled career progression – opportunities for LTC, TRE, TRI, SFI & Base Captain
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- Guaranteed days off
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
- Outstanding Earnings Potential
- New modern fleet – the fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2019.
- Valid EASA Frozen Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
- Valid multi-engine instrument rating
- Certificate of satisfactory completion of multi-crew co-operation (MCC) in accordance with AMC1 FCL.735.A.
- Applicants holding a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OF APS MCC-TRAINING in accordance with AMC2 FCL.735.A
- Will be given preference during selection
- Will be at a distinct advantage in the interview and assessment process.
- Flight crew license (theoretical ATPL with valid EASA CPL)
- Valid EASA -FCL 3 Class 1 Medical
- Technical knowledge and good level of English (Minimum required proficiency is Level 4)
- Have the right to work freely within the European Union– applicants must be in possession of a EUROPEAN PASSPORT to proceed in the selection process, please note National ID cards cannot be accepted
- FLIGHT SCHOOL REPORT signed by your Flight School’s HOT (Head of Training). This applies to both Integrated and Modular students. This MUST contain ALL ATPL results (detailing any repeats), CPL & MEIR series passes, and information relating to your performance throughout training.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://cae.force.com/mycaetraining/PPRegister →