SF Airlines a Chinese Cargo airline affiliated to SF Express and set up in 2009 with its main base in Bao’an Airport in Shenzhen, China is currently looking for B737 Rated Non Type Rated Captains.
- Shall be no older than 45;
- Holder of current /valid License and 1st category Medical Certificate issued by civil aviation authorities of ICAO contracting parties; or license and medical certificate issued by CAAC;
- Experience of being a captain and experience of working in civil aviation industry;
- At least a total of 4000 flying hours
- 1000 hours as captain of Jet Plane with EFIS or equivalent;
- No history of incident or accident;
- No criminal record;
- Flying experience should be in compliance with age;
- ICAO English 4 or above;
- Basic IT literacy;
- At least I category ILS experience;
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter.