Website Sierra West Airlines
Sierra West Airlines recruiting First Officers.
Featuring Competitive Salary and Benefits!
• Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
• 401k Matching
• Accrued Vacation
• CASS Jump Seating Privileges
• Opportunities for advancement
Salary: Based on Experience
Location: El Paso, Texas or Toledo, Ohio
• Must have professional communications skills for complex internal and external aircraft communications
• Assist with loading and unloading freight
• Operate aircraft in accordance with all applicable regulations and program/corporate policies and procedures
• Emphasize flight crew members safety and exemplary customer service
• Must note and communicate aircraft deficiencies for maintenance review and correction
• Perform flights during day, night, and all weather conditions
• 800 Hours TT – Preferred*
• 250 PIC
• 50 ME
• 25 Turbine – Preferred*
• Previous Part 135 Experience – Preferred*
• First Class Medical
• FCC Radio Permit
• Valid Passport
• Valid Driver’s License
• Smartphone with text and email capability
• iPad 2 or better required for duty – Standard/Mini/Air okay
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to pass a company background check and drug test
Applications are online and require a CV and Cover Letter.