Website Skies Airline Training
Skies Airline Training is an EASA approved training organisation (ATO) providing professional flight crew, cabin crew and flight instructor training. Please refer to their website for further company information.
They are now hiring full-time flight instructors for their flight training operation at Stockholm-Skavsta Airport.
Senior flight instructors, holding both FI(A) and CRIME(A), as well as flight instructors in the beginning of their career are welcome to apply.
Instructors with preference to work part-time are welcome to apply as well.
- Current EASA Commercial Pilots License (CPL)
- Valid FI(A)
- Valid EASA Class 1 Medical
- Valid ICAO ELP
- Min 500 hours total
- Min 200 hours Instructor time
- Conduct training flights, Briefing and de-briefing before and after every flight.
- Determine student proficiency,
- Report on student progress
- Responsible for training students in as per the syllabus defined in Skies Training Manual,
- Comply with operating procedures,
- Reports to CFI/Head of Training
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org