Website SkyWork Airlines
FLIGHTS MADE IN SWITZERLAND: Bern-based SkyWork Airlines operates Dornier 328 aircraft to connect the Swiss capital with the main European cities. A number of top holiday destinations are added in the summer season.
To operate our expanding fleet, we are currently recruiting
qualified, type-rated and experienced
Dornier 328 Turboprop Captains and First Officers
Saab 2000 Captains and First Officers
All Pilots meeting the below requirements are kindly asked to send their application.
- · Maturity (high school) diploma or completed apprenticeship
- · Nationality: Swiss or EU-EFTA-citizen
- · EASA licence
- · Last flight not longer than 6 month ago
- · 4‘000 hours total flight time, 1‘000 hours on type (Captains)
- · 500 hours on type (First Officers)
- · Frozen ATPL (First Officers)
- · Valid class 1 medical certificate
- · Language skills English (minimum level 4), Geman language is an asset
- · Good reputation, integrity, loyal and mature personality with excellent social and leadership skillsWe offer:
· An exciting job in an internationally operating Swiss company · Friendly working atmosphere in an attractive workplace
· Participation in a small and efficient team
· Individual development opportunities
· 5 weeks of vacation and attractive travel benefits
Send us your complete application including photo and salary expections to e-mail::
Applications are via email with CV and Cover Letter. See here for help with these documents.