Website SkyWork Airlines
SkyWork Airlines operates Dornier 328 and SAAB 2000 aircraft to connect the Swiss capital with the main European cities. A number of top holiday destinations are added in the summer season.
Their network will be increased with other bases, destinations and aircrafts. To support their growth plan, SkyWork is searching for crew (cockpit and cabin) and maintenance personnel with experience on the Embraer E-Jet-Family (Embraer EMB 170 – EMB 195) and commanders coming from other jet types.
Currently looking for Embraer E170 – E195 Rated Captains.
- Maturity (high school) diploma or completed apprenticeship
- Nationality: Swiss or EU-EFTA-citizen
- EASA licence
- Last flight not longer than 6 month ago
- 4000 hours total flight time
- 1000 hours on type
- Frozen ATPL (First Officers)
- Valid class 1 medical certificate
- Language skills English (minimum level 4), German language is an asset
- Good reputation, integrity, loyal and mature personality with excellent social and leadership skills.
Applications are via email with CV and Cover Letter. See here for help with these documents.