Website SmartLynx Airlines
SmartLynx is looking for A320 First Officers & Captains willing to operate on an international basis.
SmartLynx Airlines is the leading ACMI provider in EU on Airbus A320 aircraft. Being an EU airline, SmartLynx Airlines complies with international quality standards IOSA and EASA, as well as it has access to the free route airspace. In 2018 airline’s fleet consists of 14 Airbus A320 aircraft and 2 Airbus 321 aircraft that ensure flights in Europe and Asia. SmartLynx flight crew members represent more than 17 nationalities, speak multiple languages, and the average experience of captains is above 5300 block hours and first officers — above 1900 block hours. The company is rapidly growing and in 2017 its consolidated turnover reached 131.4 million EUR
Your new job is here!
SmartLynx Airline continues to expand and we are looking for A320 type rated Pilots who would like to join our multi-cultural company.
- 10 months` pay guaranteed, Experience-based fees
- Basic Gross Income up to 96 075 Eur + bonuses (Overtime/Excess Sector Pay)
- Training fees for LTC/TRI/TRE
- Commuting contract 7days in a row OFF + 2 days for travel
- Accommodation (while on base)
- Loss of License/ Life Insurance
- Paperless Cockpit
Requirements for direct entry are:
- Valid Part FCL EASA issued pilot license, and
- Valid and current ME-IR, and
- At least ICAO level 4 English proficiency, and
- Valid EASA Part-MED certificate class 1*, and
- Valid A320 type rating in license with:
- at least 500 block hours as PIC on A320 type for Captains with total flight time 3500 BLH;
- at least 500 block hours on A320 type for First Officers.
Candidates close to these requirements can also apply for further review. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.smartlynx.aero.