Southern Air is currently looking for B777 Non Type Rated First Officers to provide safe and efficient operation of aircraft in accordance with FAA and Southern Air requirements. Crewmembers will be required to travel worldwide.
Responsible for the safe conduct of the flight crew, cargo and flight. Ensure compliance with FAA regulations, ETOPS, RVSM and company policies. Maintain a thorough knowledge and adherence to the General Operations Manual (GOM), Operational Bulletins, FARs flight Procedures and other instructions pertinent to the crewmembers duties.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Current passport required
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate required
- Commercial MEL INST Airplane required
- FCC Radiotelephone Operator’s permit required
- DOT/ TSA and FAA required pre-employment checks must be completed
- Current FAA First Class Medical required
- 2000 total time required
- 3000 total time preferred
- 500 MEL required
- 500 hours in a large MEL airplane, over 41,000 pounds preferred
- International experience preferred
- Crewmembers will be required to work 20 consecutive days a month