Website Southern Air
Southern Air is currently looking for B777 Non Type Rated First Officers to provide safe and efficient operation of aircraft in accordance with FAA and Southern Air requirements. Crewmembers will be required to travel worldwide.
Flight Crews are responsible for the safe and reliable operation of our fleet of Boeing 777’s and 737’s.
Atlas Air Worldwide is a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services. Southern Air, an AAWW subsidiary is an ACMI carrier that operates a fleet of aircraft for domestic, regional and international applications.
All First Officer applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Hold a current unrestricted ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and english proficiency endorsement
- Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Hold a valid passport with no restrictions on international travel
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Have a minimum of 1500 hours of total time
- Military conversion of .3 per sortie
- Have a minimum of 500 hours of turbine time
- Have a minimum of 1000 fixed wing or 500 hours with a 121 carrier
- Minimum age of 23 (all Southern pilot positions are subject to FAA 121 mandatory retirement regulations)
- Do you have the ability to pass a 10 year security background check and a DOT pre-employment test.
*Note: ATP issued with a CIRC APCH-VMC Only limitation are acceptable.
- Current & Qualified and operating in a part 121, 135 or part 91 environment.
Please note that all candidates offered a position as a First Officer will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.107(5) Sub Part E to determine the presence of the marijuana, cocaine, opiates (including codeine, heroin-6AM, morphine), opioids- hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone & oxymorphone, phencyclidine (PCP), and amphetamines/methamphetamines (including MDMA, MDA) or metabolites of these drugs.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit pilotcareers-southernair.icims.com.