Website Spring Japan Airlines
Spring Japan is a low cost airline operating out of Tokyo Narita and is recruiting ex-pat B737 rated Captains.
– Position: Captain Boeing B737-800
– Assignment: Spring Airlines Japan Co., Ltd.
– Flight Base: Tokyo Narita, Japan
– Length of Assignment: 3 years contract (renewable)
– Interviews: Held on regular basis in Tokyo
– Training: Approximately 8 months / No training bond required.
After your inquiry, we will be sending you 2 files to your e-mail address in a few days. One is an application form, and the other is a terms & conditions document containing detailed information of “Basic Salary”, “Initial Bonus”, “Days Off”, “Annual Completion Bonus”, “Vacation”, “Ticket Allowance”, “Moving Allowance”, “Housing Allowance”, “Employee Fare Travel”, “Medical Insurance” and “Education Support”.
All items must be qualified.
– B737 type rating for ICAO ATPL or Jet type rating for JCAB ATPL.
– PIC: 1000 hours minimum with commercial airline.
– Flight time: 4,000 hours minimum, 3,000 hours on jet.
– EFIS: 1,000 hours.
– ICAO Medical Certificate: 1st Class.
– ICAO English Proficiency: Level 4 or above.
– Below 55 yrs (ICAO) or 60 yrs (JCAB) of age. (offers employment until 67 of age)
Spring Japan is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Spring Japan does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, color, race or national origin.
After document screening, we will invite you to come to Tokyo, Japan for 3 days to complete all assessment, including Interview, Simulator Test and Medical Check.
– 1st day: Arrive in Japan.
– 2nd day: Interview at Haneda airport in Tokyo, then SIM brief assessment. (You will be notified at the end of day 2 whether you’ve been successful or not. Candidates will then be required to complete medical check)
– 3rd day: Physical Examinaton (Medial Check)
About JCAB license:
Pilots with non-JCAB holder, Spring Japan can be provided to you license. We will support fastest procedures to validate by JCAB.
– Type Rated B737-600, 700, 800(NG): it takes about 7~8months
– Type Rated B737-300, 400, 500(EFIS): it takes about 8~9months
– Type Rated B737-200(NON-EFIS): it takes about 8~9months
Applications are online.