Website Sunwing Airlines
Permanent, Full Time Pilot positions.
Classes begin in June 2019 and will be recurring consistently Every Month for the foreseeable future. We are growing fast!
Sunwing Airlines offers you one of the most unique Pilot opportunities in the World!
Create the lifestyle you want as a pilot. If you have ever wanted to LIVE and FLY in Europe, or spend your winters enjoying one of the many beaches in the Caribbean, come join our Sunwing Family!
With our continued growth comes the opportunity for fast advancement into a Command position on our modern fleet of Boeing 737-800 and 737 MAX 8 aircraft. A career at Sunwing Airlines means you can be the difference by joining a dedicated and caring team that is part of North America’s largest vertically integrated travel company. Sunwing is a large airline, with a close sense of community which will make you love going to work everyday!
Choose Sunwing Airlines and choose the lifestyle that you have been looking for.
Sunwing Airlines is seeking pilots for our Boeing 737-800 and 737 MAX 8 fleet. Positions are available at our bases across Canada, and further details on these options will be explained during the interview. This position will report to the Chief Pilot.
- Ensuring that safety is the primary objective by adhering to the Sunwing safety policy and utilizing the appropriate safety reporting program in order to identify and communicate all known hazards and risks to the organization
- During the course of duty, Pilots are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with company policies and government regulations
- Assisting with flight planning and any other preparations for flight as required by Company Policy
- Conducting flight duties and responsibilities as outlined in the Flight Operations Manual
- Monitoring all aspects of flight and noting any safety concerns to the company
- Participating in the execution of flight deck in accordance with the Aircraft Flight Manual and /or Company approved procedures
- During ground operations, supervising the loading and unloading of the aircraft, fuelling, and the preparation of the load distribution details as required
- Maintaining a current medical
- Maintaining the ability to reside and work in Canada
- Maintaining a current passport
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License / Frozen ATPL or CPL with IATRA written
- Must have a valid Category 1 Medical Certificate
- Must have a valid Transport Canada Group 1 Instrument Rating
- Must have the ability to hold a valid RAIC
- Must be a Canadian Citizen, have a Permanent Resident of Canada or applicable visas
- Minimum 2000 hours total time fixed wing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive work ethic and possess a safety above all attitude
- No Accidents / Incidents / Violations in last 3 years
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Ground School start date – commencing June 2019, with recurring classes every Month
- Willingness to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
WHAT YOU’LL BE A PART OF:
- Enjoy our Fresh Café at the office before your flight. Fresh prepared breakfast and lunch every day!
- Really awesome travel perks!
- Grow your career with challenging and rewarding work that makes a difference
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- Work with a fun, passionate, travel loving team
- Head to @sunwinglife to learn more about our teams!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your application. We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.