Website Swiss Flight Services
King Air B200 Pilot
Based in Switzerland, SFS is a well-recognized company with a total of 43 employees, and operating several aircraft (Piston and Turbo Prop).
As one of the important European Aerial Survey company, we fly around several countries and different kinds of airports. We value the quality of our services and are proud of it. Reliability, efficiency, safety and friendliness are an integral part of our daily targets.
We are seeking a talented pilot with a good reputation, maturity, reliability and with a good leadership for our SPO operations (Aerial Survey)
- Part-FCL with IR
- Valid Class 1
- Valid and current type rating with recent experience
- Good language skills in English
- Clean criminal record
- Swiss citizen or EU passport
- Willingness to integrate a growing company established in Switzerland
- Act as pilot in command
- Act as Task Specialist
- Ensure flight preparation, including weather, NOTAMs, fuel & performance calculation, pre-/post flightduties, coordination.
- Aerial survey mission coordination
- Be part of different ad-hoc project for company efficiency improvement
- A full-time employment contract starting as soon as possible
- A pleasant atmosphere within a dynamic environment
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- Competitive wages
- A position based in Neuchâtel
Applying / Interested? Please send your application including cover letter, licenses, and CV (ideally with a photo) by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.