Swissport UK are recruiting Customer Service Agents for 7 of their stations around the UK.
The airports are:
Partime Flexible approx 20 hours per week £.9.42 PH
To provide all necessary help and support to passengers as required by our customer airlines which may include check in, baggage processing, reservations and ticketing, boarding of flights, air-bridge operation, greeting arriving passengers, handling of VIPs, provide special passenger assistance, handle customer complaints and other duties as assigned.
You will commence the role as a Grade 1 Agent Level 1, after successful completion of 12 months service subject to passing the probationary period and demonstrating competence in all basic and intermediate tasks, you will become a Grade 2 employee. Following a further period of development and subject to job vacancies arising you will have the opportunity to apply for other positions /promotion.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- In possession of at least three GCSE’s / O Level or Leaving Cert (and equivalent)
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Ability to speak and understand the English language
- Ability to travel to the airport at times where public transport is not available
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able and willing to type and learn airline specific computer systems
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
- Willingness to work in inclement weather if required
- Passionate about customer service
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Previous experience working in an aviation environment is desired
- Ability to speak additional languages is desired