tigerair fly people not just planes and they know that having the right people on board at team tigerair is critical to achieving their goal of becoming Australia’s number one choice for value air travel.
To facilitate an exciting period of growth, tigerair has a number of contract opportunities for Boeing B737 First Officers and Airbus A320 First Officers to join the team in their Melbourne base.
Contracts will be for a minimum term of (15) months. At the completion of the contract, it may be possible to gain permanent employment with tigerair. The endorsement will be provided by tigerair if required, but is subject to a return of service agreement.
Preference will be given to First Officers who already hold a current type rating on A320 or B737.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Be responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of flight operations while adhering to company and regulatory operating procedures.
- Comply with Tigerair Safety Management System
Applicants should fulfil the following requirements:
- Australian permanent residency status
- Australian CASA issued ATPL
- Australian CASA Command Multi Engine Instrument rating, IAP3D and IAP2D endorsements
- Valid Australian CASA Class 1 medical
- Ability to hold an ASIC
- Total Flight Time of ≥ 1500 hours
- Minimum of 500 hours Pilot in Command
- Minimum 250 hours Multi-engine
- Basic IT literacy
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 or above
If you think you are the right person to join the Flight Operations team then please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your preferred type in the subject line of the email eg MEL B737.
- Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
- Tigerair is an equal opportunity employer.
- Shortlist candidates will undergo a background check.
- Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com