Website Trans Maldivian Airways
GENERAL MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Hold a Professional Pilot License as per the specific requirements stated below.
- Hold a Valid Class 1 Medical.
- The License, Ratings and Medical Certificate accompanying the License must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of joining the Company.
- The maximum age must be 65 years.
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 or above.
- Passport must be valid for minimum of 1 year (Foreign Nationals).
- Pass an Assessment and Interview conducted by TMA.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS CAPTAINS- DIRECT ENTRY (Float Operations)
- Valid ICAO ATPL acceptable to Maldivian Civil Aviation Authority for a Validation.
- Minimum Total Flight Experience:
- a) 3000 hrs, Including at least 500 hrs on DHC-6; or
- b) 4000 hrs, with no DHC-6 experience.
- Minimum Total Floats Experience:
- a) 750 hrs, including at least 500 hours on DHC-6 floats; or
- b) 1500 hrs, with no DHC-6 experience.
- Minimum PIC experience of 500 hrs on aeroplanes.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has DHC- 6 Experience.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FIRST OFFICERS (Float Operations)
- Hold a valid Maldivian FCL CPL/MEP/IR with ATPL theory credit;
- Or a valid CPL/MEP/IR, with ATPL theory credit, which complies with Maldivian Part- FCL, in order for the issuance of a Maldivian FCL.
- Or a valid ICAO CPL/ME/IR, without ATPL theory credit can be considered provided that the candidate has a considerable amount of Flight Experience and/or Float Experience, in order for a issuance of a validation.
- All Ratings must be valid and endorsed on the same License.
- Minimum total flying experience- 160 hours.
- Minimum of 70 hours PIC on aero planes.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has Float experience.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has DHC- 6 experience.
- GCE Ordinary level Subjects (or equivalent) – Min of 6 passes, with 3 credits (including English Language).
Applications are via email but you must download and complete a form off their careers website here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com