Website Trans State Airlines
Trans State Airlines are recruiting non-rated First Officers for their bases across the US on their ERJ145 fleet.
Long running regional airline serving destinations throughout North America on behalf of American Airlines, United Airlines, and Frontier.
First Officer Pilot
With over 30 years of experience and profitability in the regional airline industry, Trans States Airlines is the smart choice for your next career move.
Reserve Your Seniority Program
- FAA commercial pilot’s license with instrument and multi-engine ratings
- ATP or R-ATP eligible
- Minimum 25 hours multi-engine
- A current first class FAA medical certificate
- A current ATP written (company covers cost of ATP-CTP for successful candidates)
- Current valid passport
- FCC Radio Operator’s Permit
- Legal right to work in, and travel freely in and out of, the United States
Applications are online.