Website TUI fly
Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
What will you be doing?
Due to the expansion of the company, TUI fly Belgium is currently looking for motivated First Officers to join us in the beginning of 2018.
At TUI fly Belgium you work in a professional environment with high safety standards. As a First Officer you will already be given quite some responsibilities. Professional and experienced Captains will be coaching you actively to bring you to the next level. Together with a highly motivated and dynamic team, you make travel experiences special!
What are we looking for?
- You are in possession of a (Frozen) ATPL, valid IR/ME, and an MCC certificate
- You have a type rating Embraer E170/E190
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an advantage
- You are interested in a contract of limited duration. Specifically, we offer 3 seasonal contracts covering the summer season
- You are interested to fly out of our Belgian bases CRL, BRU, OST and ANR
- You are available to start at TUI fly between January 2018 and May 2018 until at least November 2018
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA
- You like to work in a dynamic team of Cockpit- and Cabin crew members to give our passengers a pleasant and safe flight!
What can we offer you?
- A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position
- We fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel (including E190, 737 MAX, Dreamliner)
- The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team with experienced Captains
- We fly to over 100 different holiday destinations
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://corporate.tui.be/en/jobs/cabin-cockpit-crew/2032751 →