Website Tyrol Air Ambulance
G100 Rated and Non Type Rated First Officers Tyrol Air Ambulance Austria
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Education: A-Levels or equivalent
- German language proficiency (or willingness to learn)
- Excellent aeronautical skills
- Team player and strong decision making skills
- Advanced computer skills
- EASA, ATPL or ATPL credit
- Valid Medical Class I
- English Proficiency Level 4-6
- EU Work Permit
- Unrestricted and valid passport
- Existing type rating is of advantage
- Minimum 1000 hours in total
- Minimum 500 hours IFR
- Minimum 300 hours MCC
A lower number of hours in the above categories may be acceptable depending on the performance demonstrated during the screening process. This may result in additional training requirements prior to type rating.
Annual salary will be based on the professional experience and qualifications of the successful candidate, starting at EUR 35,000 gross p.a., plus travel expenses.
Applications are online.