Website Ukraine International Airlines
Ukraine International Airlines are recruiting non-rated First Officers to join their fleet.
Requirements for candidates for the vacancy “Second pilot B737”:
– Higher education (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree);
– Free proficiency in Ukrainian;
– Knowledge of English – Operational level 4 ICAO;
– Commercial (CPL) or Transport (ATPL) license;
– Certificate of completion of the ICAO International Flight Rules and Jeppesen courses;
– Medical certificate (JAR-FCL 3 Medical);
– Admission to instrument flights;
– Allowance to conduct radio communication in English;
– Availability of a military ticket.
The priorities of UIA will be provided in the following sequence:
- Applicants with experience in flights on B737;
- Candidates with a total bout of 1500 g .;
- Applicants with a total bout of 500 to 1500 g .;
- Candidates with a total bout of less than 500g.
For candidates with a total bout of less than 500 hours , the following conditions must be fulfilled:
A. ICAO pilot certificate CPL, IR, ME, class 1 medical;
B. MCC Integrated Type Rating B 737 CL , received from an EASA / FAA training organization.
A candidate for the first Type Rating for a Multi-Pilot Airplane Type must meet the standard minimum requirements, namely:
Type Rating Course prerequisites:
- MCC certificate *
- CPL with valid ME IR
- Theoretical ATPL exam
- Valid MED certificate
- English: at least ICAO Level 4
* For students without certificate, MCC can be integrated into the course.
All candidates are considered on a competitive basis.
Stages of competitive selection:
- Interview with UIA psychologist;
- Confirmation of the English language;
- Theoretical test;
- Flight commission;
- Aviation security check.